New grocery store brings taste of Nepal to once-troubled area in Maplewood, Minnesota
Ten years ago, the first refugees from camps in Nepal began arriving in the Twin Cities. Now, a community of about 1,200 has settled mostly in and around St. Paul.
Monday marked the grand opening of a grocery store to serve the community in a space that was once a troubled nightclub.
- Himalayan nation Nepal gets first modern train tracks
- Nepal’s women mountaineer journos boost tourism through photo exhibit
- Nepal’s hefty trade deficit offset by capital expenditure as nation shifts to investment-driven growth
- Nepal, BRI and the debt-trap diplomacy argument
- Nepal’s children at risk: Sexual abuse in the aid sector