New grocery store brings taste of Nepal to once-troubled area in Maplewood, Minnesota
Ten years ago, the first refugees from camps in Nepal began arriving in the Twin Cities. Now, a community of about 1,200 has settled mostly in and around St. Paul.
Monday marked the grand opening of a grocery store to serve the community in a space that was once a troubled nightclub.
- Nepal experiences expensive festival as prices of goods soar
- A collaboration on Mustang, Nepal: Capturing its culture and history in black and white
- Trekking Nepal’s Upper Mustang, a pristine corner of the Himalayas
- China moves to bring Nepal into its sphere of influence
- Nepal and the regional giants: Geography, deliverables and leadership