China’s Foreign Minister Wang to visit Nepal
Kathmandu, 6 September (2019) – At the invitation of Minister for Foreign Affairs Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, State Councilor and Minister for Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China Wang Yi is paying an official visit to Nepal from 8 to 10 September 2019.
During the visit, Wang will pay courtesy calls on the President and the Prime Minister of Nepal.
Minister for Foreign Affairs will hold delegation-level bilateral talks with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on 9 September. Foreign Minister will host a dinner in honour of the visiting dignitary.
- Social change in Madhesh: Daughters carry their father’s dead body to cremation grounds
- Nepal’s next census to count LGBT+ people for the first time
- “There is no serious threat of coronavirus in Nepal”
- French Embassy in Nepal, the Alliance Française and the Beed Management jointly organize a debate on “#BeingAlive”
- ‘Access to information enables open local government’
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries