Civil servants’ elections come to an end
Kathmandu, 1 June – Elections for the official trade union conducted on Wednesday across the country has come to an end at 5 pm.
Polls were accomplished in a peaceful and exciting manner all over the country, Civil Servants’ Association Chairman Punya Dhakal said. “Despite an incident in Panchthar district where minor errors was found in ballot, elections were successful.
Preparations for counting votes across the country are in full swing.
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog
- First Kanchenjunga ascent anniversary in 65 years sans its ‘conqueror’