Civil servants’ elections come to an end
Kathmandu, 1 June – Elections for the official trade union conducted on Wednesday across the country has come to an end at 5 pm.
Polls were accomplished in a peaceful and exciting manner all over the country, Civil Servants’ Association Chairman Punya Dhakal said. “Despite an incident in Panchthar district where minor errors was found in ballot, elections were successful.
Preparations for counting votes across the country are in full swing.
- PM Oli and PM Modi jointly inaugurate Integrated Check Post
- 8 Indian tourists asphyxiate to death in Daman resort
- Madhesh movement martyr families suffer indifference from leaders
- A prescription to chill: One doctor’s transformational trip to Nepal
- Bishnu Lama accuses police of firing at him after taking under control