Urologist Dr. Kunwar wins “Young Innovator” award
Kathmandu, 13 March (2020) – Dr. Kiran Jung Kunwar has won “Young Innovator” award.
American Society of Transplantation has awarded Dr. Kunwar with the prestigious award. He is currently working at Shahid Dharma Bhakta National Transplantation Centre in Bhaktapur.
The US organization awarded Dr. Kunwar for the research on kidney transplantation of a brain dead person.
Dr. Kunwar has previously been awarded with 10 million rupees for research in kidney transplantation.
He won the award last October at Asian Transplant Summit in South Korea where his research paper was deemed the best among all papers.
Dr. Kunwar holds a PhD in Urology.
- First Kanchenjunga ascent anniversary in 65 years sans its ‘conqueror’
- Nepal’s agro engineers intensify online dialogue on farm modernization and mechanization in Nepal
- 65 years after the first summit: why Mt. Makalu has seen just around 500 summiteers?
- COVID-19 epicenter of state-1 turns to Ayurvedic medicine to boost immunity of locals
- NTV Itahari to begin first sign language news outside Kathmandu