Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
Kathmandu, 9 January (2019) – Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, Minister for Foreign Affairs, is leaving for New Delhi Thursday to participate in the fourth edition of the Raisina Dialogue.
The Foreign Minister will address the forum on the same day.
Being organized by the Observer Research Foundation in association with the Ministry of External Affairs of India, the theme of this year’s Raisina Dialogue is ‘A World Re-order: New Geometrics, Fluid Partnerships, Uncertain Outcomes‘.
During the visit, Gyawali will also meet high-level officials of the Government of India. He is scheduled to return Kathmandu on 11 January 2019.
- Fagu Poornima, Festival of Colours, being observed today
- Madam Pratima Pandé conferred with French honour, Knight of National Order of Merit
- Greater Nepal campaigner Nepal addresses UNHRC, raises issue of discrimination against Gorkha soldiers in Indian army
- Building back better, earthquake-resistant school building inaugurated in Sindhupalchowk
- Nepal condemns Christchurch mosque shootings