Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
Kathmandu, 9 January (2019) – Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, Minister for Foreign Affairs, is leaving for New Delhi Thursday to participate in the fourth edition of the Raisina Dialogue.
The Foreign Minister will address the forum on the same day.
Being organized by the Observer Research Foundation in association with the Ministry of External Affairs of India, the theme of this year’s Raisina Dialogue is ‘A World Re-order: New Geometrics, Fluid Partnerships, Uncertain Outcomes‘.
During the visit, Gyawali will also meet high-level officials of the Government of India. He is scheduled to return Kathmandu on 11 January 2019.
- “Time to prioritize geo-economics over geo-politics”
- Bangladesh in favour of importing hydropower from Nepal
- “If Trump and Kim can…”: Nepal prods India, Pak over stalled SAARC meet
- Qatar Airways launches global campaign to inspire travellers to explore new destinations in 2019
- Ottawa man facing child pornography charges following mission trip to Nepal