Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
Kathmandu, 9 January (2019) – Pradeep Kumar Gyawali, Minister for Foreign Affairs, is leaving for New Delhi Thursday to participate in the fourth edition of the Raisina Dialogue.
The Foreign Minister will address the forum on the same day.
Being organized by the Observer Research Foundation in association with the Ministry of External Affairs of India, the theme of this year’s Raisina Dialogue is ‘A World Re-order: New Geometrics, Fluid Partnerships, Uncertain Outcomes‘.
During the visit, Gyawali will also meet high-level officials of the Government of India. He is scheduled to return Kathmandu on 11 January 2019.
- Nepalese mountaineer Kami Rita scales Mount Everest for 24th time, beats own record in a week
- Nepal must change its laws to let victims of human rights violations access justice: UN
- India builds educational institution in Nepal’s Udayapur district
- Holocaust Remembrance Day marked at Kathmandu University
- Tons of trash removed from Everest as cleanup unearths bodies