Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit Portugal, Belgium and Luxembourg
Kathmandu, 23 July (2018) – Minister for Foreign Affairs Pradeep Kumar Gyawali is leaving Kathmandu Monday for an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of his Portuguese counterpart Augusto Santos Silva.
Gyawali is scheduled to have a bilateral meeting with Silva on 25 July.
Following his two-day stay in Lisbon, Gyawali will visit Belgium and Luxembourg.
On 26 July, he will have a meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Belgium Didier Reynders in Brussels. On the same day, he will address a talk programme on ‘Nepal’s Key National Agenda: Sustaining Political Gains through Socio-Economic Transformation’ hosted jointly by Embassy of Nepal in Brussels and European Institute for Asian Studies (EIAS).
He is scheduled to address Regional Conference of Nepali Ambassadors based in Europe on 28 July in Brussels. On 29 July, he will address the inauguration ceremony of the 11th European Regional Meeting of Non-Resident Nepalese Association in Luxembourg.
Gyawali will have a meeting with Romain Schneider, Minister for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Affairs of Luxembourg on 30 July.
Gyawali is scheduled to return to Kathmandu on 1 August 2018.
- PBL workshop held at Nepal Engineering College
- Nepal schools make Mandarin compulsory after China offers to pay teachers’ salaries
- US raises concern over increasing North Korean business activities in Nepal
- Disparaging film review can mean jail time in Nepal
- Nepal court says Canadian guilty of sexual abuse of children