Golf tournament to be held to support PWDs
Kathmandu, 6 April (2018) – Ability Development Society of Nepal (ADSoN) is organising the fourth edition of “We Are All Able” Charity Golf Tournament Saturday at Gokarna Golf Resort.
The Tournament has been one of the regular fundraising activities of ADSoN. A total of 56 golfers participated in the third edition of the tournament. NRs. 628,500/- raised last year was utilised to conduct various programmes that supported the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
ADSoN is a non-governmental non-profit making social organisation established on May 26, 2014. It intends to serve the PWDs, through different organisations or individuals directly, by providing them opportunities for their treatment, education, vocational training and comprehensive rehabilitation into their respective societies.
From the funds raised by organising various events like the Golf Tournament ADSoN has been supporting different students with all types of disabilities in different parts of the country.
ADSoN is looking forward to opportunities for collaboration with other organisations and individuals with the same interest to better serve the PWDs and create an enabling environment for them to lead an independent and dignified life.
- Fagu Poornima, Festival of Colours, being observed today
- Madam Pratima Pandé conferred with French honour, Knight of National Order of Merit
- Greater Nepal campaigner Nepal addresses UNHRC, raises issue of discrimination against Gorkha soldiers in Indian army
- Building back better, earthquake-resistant school building inaugurated in Sindhupalchowk
- Nepal condemns Christchurch mosque shootings