Government announces annual budget
Kathmandu, 28 May – Finance Minister Bishnu Prasad Paudel presented the annual budget for the fiscal year 2016/2017 in the parliament today.
The one trillion 48 billion 920 million budget has focused on enhancing development projects.
Some highlights of the budget include increase in social security allowances. Likewise, government employees’ salary has been increased by 25 percent.
- PM Oli and PM Modi jointly inaugurate Integrated Check Post
- 8 Indian tourists asphyxiate to death in Daman resort
- Madhesh movement martyr families suffer indifference from leaders
- A prescription to chill: One doctor’s transformational trip to Nepal
- Bishnu Lama accuses police of firing at him after taking under control