Hubei Engineering University VP Li Miao meets Ambassador Paudyal
Beijing, 15 November – Vice President Li Miao from the Hubei Engineering University has met with Ambassador Leela Mani Paudyal at the Embassy Thursday morning.
During the meeting, various matters of educational and cultural cooperation between two sides were discussed. Ambassador thanked the University for generous support extended to Nepal.
During the Meeting, an Agreement signed between Kathmandu University and Hubei Engineering University was exchanged. The agreement covers, among others, co-operation between the two universities on exchange of students, faculty members, teaching staff and scientific research.
As per the agreement, the Hubei Engineering University (HEU) will also provide scholarships in different areas until 2021.
- Nepalese mountaineer Kami Rita scales Mount Everest for 24th time, beats own record in a week
- Nepal must change its laws to let victims of human rights violations access justice: UN
- India builds educational institution in Nepal’s Udayapur district
- Holocaust Remembrance Day marked at Kathmandu University
- Tons of trash removed from Everest as cleanup unearths bodies