Hubei Engineering University VP Li Miao meets Ambassador Paudyal
Beijing, 15 November – Vice President Li Miao from the Hubei Engineering University has met with Ambassador Leela Mani Paudyal at the Embassy Thursday morning.
During the meeting, various matters of educational and cultural cooperation between two sides were discussed. Ambassador thanked the University for generous support extended to Nepal.
During the Meeting, an Agreement signed between Kathmandu University and Hubei Engineering University was exchanged. The agreement covers, among others, co-operation between the two universities on exchange of students, faculty members, teaching staff and scientific research.
As per the agreement, the Hubei Engineering University (HEU) will also provide scholarships in different areas until 2021.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs Gyawali to visit US
- Hult Prize Selects Sudarshan GC as first Campus Director for Hult Prize Purbanchal University
- Japan to construct emergency department for Chaurjahari hospital in west Nepal
- 12th meeting of Nepal-China bilateral consultation mechanism held in Beijing
- KSL wins Henry Dunant Memorial Moot Court Competition