Leopard on the prowl in Kuleshwar under control
Kathmandu, 1 June – A leopard sighted in the compound of Narendra Pokharel’s house at Kuleshwor in Kathmandu Metropolitan City-14 today has been taken under control.
Stating that the leopard entered Pokharel’s compound at night, Deputy Superintendent of Police at Metropolitan Police Sector, Kalimati, Hem Bahadur Thapa, said that security personnel were able to bring it under control after five hours of efforts.
Security personnel captured the animal with anesthetic darts after coordinating with the Department of Forest and employees at central zoo.
- PM Oli and PM Modi jointly inaugurate Integrated Check Post
- 8 Indian tourists asphyxiate to death in Daman resort
- Madhesh movement martyr families suffer indifference from leaders
- A prescription to chill: One doctor’s transformational trip to Nepal
- Bishnu Lama accuses police of firing at him after taking under control