Nepal condemns Christchurch mosque shootings
Kathmandu, 15 March (2019) – The Government of Nepal (GoN) has strongly condemned shootings at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand killing dozens of people Friday.
It has expressed shock at the shootings.
“The GoN extends deep condolences to the Government and the people of New Zealand as well as the families of the victims, and wishes for speedy recovery of those injured”, the press statement reads.
- Fagu Poornima, Festival of Colours, being observed today
- Madam Pratima Pandé conferred with French honour, Knight of National Order of Merit
- Greater Nepal campaigner Nepal addresses UNHRC, raises issue of discrimination against Gorkha soldiers in Indian army
- Building back better, earthquake-resistant school building inaugurated in Sindhupalchowk
- Envoy Acharya presents Letter of Credence to Indian Prez