Nepal condemns Christchurch mosque shootings
Kathmandu, 15 March (2019) – The Government of Nepal (GoN) has strongly condemned shootings at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand killing dozens of people Friday.
It has expressed shock at the shootings.
“The GoN extends deep condolences to the Government and the people of New Zealand as well as the families of the victims, and wishes for speedy recovery of those injured”, the press statement reads.
- Elephants in Nepal beaten With bullhooks and sticks for games
- PBL workshop held at Nepal Engineering College
- Nepal schools make Mandarin compulsory after China offers to pay teachers’ salaries
- US raises concern over increasing North Korean business activities in Nepal
- Disparaging film review can mean jail time in Nepal