Nepal embassy in Denmark organises interaction programme on tourism
Kathmandu, 18 January (2018) – The Embassy of Nepal in Denmark and Nepal Tourism Board have jointly organised an Interaction Programme on Nepali Tourism at Asia House, Copenhagen Tuesday. Media persons, travel, tourism, airlines entrepreneurs and representatives attended the programme.
While welcoming the guests, Envoy Yuba Nath Lamsal highlighted current favourable situation of Nepal for tourism business and requested to take the benefits.
Dornath Aryal, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Nepal, Lars Gundersen, President, Denmark Nepal Society and former Honorary Public Relations Representative of Nepal Tourism Board, Jens Christian Trolle Nielsen, Everest Climber, made presentations. They highlighted tourism attraction and unique features of Nepal. Jens Christian, Everest Climber, shared his experiences of scaling the Everest.
Som Nath Sapkota and Dipak Sapkota, Honorary Public Relations Representatives of Nepal Tourism Board, represented on behalf of co-organizer, Nepal Tourism Board. This is also a formal closure of Visit Nepal-Europe Campaign 2017 which was officially inaugurated in the United Kingdom and scheduled to formally close from Denmark.
The programme was organised in close cooperation with Nepali Community in Denmark.
- “Time to prioritize geo-economics over geo-politics”
- Bangladesh in favour of importing hydropower from Nepal
- “If Trump and Kim can…”: Nepal prods India, Pak over stalled SAARC meet
- Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
- Qatar Airways launches global campaign to inspire travellers to explore new destinations in 2019