Nepal receives Country of the Year Award
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 26 November (2019) – Nepal has received the COUNTRY OF THE YEAR AWARD 2019 being recognized as Asia’s Best Nation For Mountaineering Adventures at the TOP ASIA CORPORATE BALL 2019 organized by RHA Media.
The rank was confirmed after carrying out various research surveys on Asian Countries among five shortlisted countries for the category of “Asia’s Best Nation for Mountaineering Adventures”.
The Award was distributed by YB Tuan Muhammad Bakhtar bin Wan Chik, Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia and received by Uday Raj Panday, Ambassador of Nepal to Malaysia, amidst a special ceremony at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on Friday.
Ministers, royalties, CEOs of reputable companies, business owners and personalities across Asia had graced the occasion.
The Top 10 of Asia is an English language magazine owned and published by Research House of Asia (RHA) Media. The magazine is all about celebrating beautiful stories of successful businesses, people, and inspiring lifestyles across the entire fabric of Asian life.
- Matthieu Ricard talks with Sujeev Shakya about future of compassion
- Survey shows China encroaching Nepal’s land
- Nepal cries foul over new India map
- Pakistan Embassy organizes talk programme on Jammu Kashmir dispute and recent developments
- Urologist Dr. Kiran Jung Kunwar receives award for kidney transplantation research