Nepal receives Country of the Year Award
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 26 November (2019) – Nepal has received the COUNTRY OF THE YEAR AWARD 2019 being recognized as Asia’s Best Nation For Mountaineering Adventures at the TOP ASIA CORPORATE BALL 2019 organized by RHA Media.
The rank was confirmed after carrying out various research surveys on Asian Countries among five shortlisted countries for the category of “Asia’s Best Nation for Mountaineering Adventures”.
The Award was distributed by YB Tuan Muhammad Bakhtar bin Wan Chik, Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia and received by Uday Raj Panday, Ambassador of Nepal to Malaysia, amidst a special ceremony at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on Friday.
Ministers, royalties, CEOs of reputable companies, business owners and personalities across Asia had graced the occasion.
The Top 10 of Asia is an English language magazine owned and published by Research House of Asia (RHA) Media. The magazine is all about celebrating beautiful stories of successful businesses, people, and inspiring lifestyles across the entire fabric of Asian life.
- Social change in Madhesh: Daughters carry their father’s dead body to cremation grounds
- Nepal’s next census to count LGBT+ people for the first time
- “There is no serious threat of coronavirus in Nepal”
- French Embassy in Nepal, the Alliance Française and the Beed Management jointly organize a debate on “#BeingAlive”
- ‘Access to information enables open local government’
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries