Nepali students in Delhi University organise Dashain programme
New Delhi, 9 October (2019) – Nepalese Students Association Of Delhi University (NSADU) organised Dashain Tika Program on Tuesday at Bhim Rao Ambedkar Hall, Jawahar Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Delhi.
A pundit put tika and jamara to all Nepali students as per Nepali culture and tradition. Dance, music and games along with delicious Nepali cuisine were also major highlights of the event.
NSADU President Resham Kumar Gaire and his team along with Senior Advisor Ananda Mishra contributed to make the event successful.
Sandeep Rana (Social Activist), Prasanna K Vaidya (Student Activist), Farsh Thapa (Social Activist) also made their contributions. Akhilesh Pati Tripathi (Member of the Legislative Assembly Model Town, Delhi) lent a big hand to the success of the event.
The event brought all Nepali students under a common roof and made the slogan of “Create A Home Away From Motherland” true.
Members of the Association concluded the programme with the closing message of well wishes for students and stakeholders.
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog