Nepal’s parliamentarian requests Indian home minister to control SSB atrocity
Kathmandu, 1 June – A Nepali parliamentarian has attracted Indian home minister’s attention to Indian border force Seema Suraksha Bal (SSB)’s atrocities in Nepal-India border.
Sanghiya Samajwadi Forum Nepal parliamentarian Abhishek Pratap Sah submitted a memorandum to Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh remarking that SSB’s activities have been “deteriorating the relationship” between two countries.
See full text of memorandum:
Parliamentarian Sah told Lokaantar that Singh was positive about cementing India-Nepal ties.
“Indian home minister expressed worries about Oli government’s treatment to Madhesi people,” parliamentarian Sah added.
- PM Oli and PM Modi jointly inaugurate Integrated Check Post
- 8 Indian tourists asphyxiate to death in Daman resort
- Madhesh movement martyr families suffer indifference from leaders
- A prescription to chill: One doctor’s transformational trip to Nepal
- Bishnu Lama accuses police of firing at him after taking under control