PM offers tribute to late Minister and others deceased
Kathmandu, 1 March (2019) – Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has offered tribute to the late Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Rabindra Adhikari and others deceased.
A helicopter carrying a team with Minister Adhikari crashed at Darebhir in Taplejung on Wednesday on the way back to Kathmandu via Pathivara.
All the dead bodies airlifted to Kathmandu from Taplejung on Thursday afternoon have been kept at Tundhikhel for tribute.
On the occasion, Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli offered national flag to the dead body of Minister Adhikari.
CPN Chair and former Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ also paid tribute to the late Minister Adhikari and others deceased.
Chair duo of the Communist Party of Nepal, Oli and Prachanda also draped Adhikari’s dead body with party flag.
Speaker of the House of Representatives Krishna Bahadur Mahara, National Assembly Chair Ganesh Prasad Timilsina, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defense Iswar Pokharel, Home Minister Ram Bahadur Thapa and other ministers also offered tributes on the occasion. RSS
- Elephants in Nepal beaten With bullhooks and sticks for games
- PBL workshop held at Nepal Engineering College
- Nepal schools make Mandarin compulsory after China offers to pay teachers’ salaries
- US raises concern over increasing North Korean business activities in Nepal
- Disparaging film review can mean jail time in Nepal