President sends condolence message to Kerala flood victims
Kathmandu, 19 August (2018) – Bidya Devi Bhandari, President of Nepal, sent a message of condolences Sunday to Ram Nath Kovind, President of India, on the loss of lives and destruction of property due to recent flooding in Kerala State of India.
In her message, she has expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives and extended heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the President of India and through him to the bereaved family members.
- Bangladesh in favour of importing hydropower from Nepal
- “If Trump and Kim can…”: Nepal prods India, Pak over stalled SAARC meet
- Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
- Qatar Airways launches global campaign to inspire travellers to explore new destinations in 2019
- Ottawa man facing child pornography charges following mission trip to Nepal