President sends condolence message to Kerala flood victims
Kathmandu, 19 August (2018) – Bidya Devi Bhandari, President of Nepal, sent a message of condolences Sunday to Ram Nath Kovind, President of India, on the loss of lives and destruction of property due to recent flooding in Kerala State of India.
In her message, she has expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives and extended heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the President of India and through him to the bereaved family members.
- President to visit China next week
- First meeting of Nepal-Turkey Political Consultation Mechanism was held
- UN rights bodies express concern about lack of progress in Nepal’s TJ process
- Three women from Nepal, India and China to scale Everest together
- Cultural artifacts of Mao’s birthplace on display in Kathmandu