President sends condolence message to Kerala flood victims
Kathmandu, 19 August (2018) – Bidya Devi Bhandari, President of Nepal, sent a message of condolences Sunday to Ram Nath Kovind, President of India, on the loss of lives and destruction of property due to recent flooding in Kerala State of India.
In her message, she has expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives and extended heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the President of India and through him to the bereaved family members.
- Devotees throng Sheshnarayan to observe Haribodhini festival
- Australian climber falls to his death on Ama Dablam peak in Nepal
- Hubei Engineering University VP Li Miao meets Ambassador Paudyal
- Nepalese smuggled liquor seized from vehicle carrying ADM’s signage in Bihar
- First India-Nepal passenger train on broad gauge likely to begin from December