Public awareness drive against religious conversion
Kanchanpur, 28 May – The Kanchanpur Chapter of Hindu Jagaran Yuba Sangh Nepal has initiated public awareness drive against religious conversion from today.
The two-day campaign has been put in place in different parts of the districts to make public aware on the issues of religious conversion, gender-based violence, caste-based discrimination and child marriage.
Sangh’s Kanchanpur Chapter Chair Hari Prasad Joshi said as many as 2,000 youths are involved in the campaign against social and religious anomalies.
Earlier, the Ghorahi municipality was declared a religious conversion free area at the initiative of the Sangh.
- PM Oli and PM Modi jointly inaugurate Integrated Check Post
- 8 Indian tourists asphyxiate to death in Daman resort
- Madhesh movement martyr families suffer indifference from leaders
- A prescription to chill: One doctor’s transformational trip to Nepal
- Bishnu Lama accuses police of firing at him after taking under control