Qatar Airways announced as sponsor of the Philippines Football League until 2022
Doha (Qatar), 29 January (2020) – A signing ceremony was held Sunday in Doha between Qatar Airways and the Philippine Football Federation.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, Akbar Al Baker and Philippine Football Federation General Secretary, Edwin B. Gastanes, signed the sponsorship agreement which sees Qatar Airways confirmed as the Title Sponsor of the Philippines Football League until 2022.
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog
- First Kanchenjunga ascent anniversary in 65 years sans its ‘conqueror’