Two Indians arrested in Nepal for allegedly trying to smuggle 235 kgs of cannabis
Two Indian nationals were arrested by the Nepal police on Thursday for allegedly trying to smuggle 235 kgs of cannabis from the Himalayan country to India, according to a media report.
The duo, hailing from Uttar Pradesh, were arrested while they were transporting the drugs in a container, the Himalayan Times reported, quoting police as saying.
“The duo have been arrested and the truck in which they were transporting the drugs has been impounded,” the police said.
From Hindustan Times
Published on 4 January 2019
- Nepalese mountaineer Kami Rita scales Mount Everest for 24th time, beats own record in a week
- Nepal must change its laws to let victims of human rights violations access justice: UN
- India builds educational institution in Nepal’s Udayapur district
- Holocaust Remembrance Day marked at Kathmandu University
- Tons of trash removed from Everest as cleanup unearths bodies