Uzbek woman trying to sneak into Nepal arrested near UP border
An Uzbek woman was arrested in Sonauli town near the border in Uttar Pradesh when she was allegedly trying to cross over to Nepal without valid documents, an official said Wednesday.
Dilafruz Norova, 32, who was on her way to Nepal from Delhi, was arrested by the immigration department after officials found she did not have proper visa documents, Sonauli check-post officer Sakieel Ahmed Ansari said.
A case has been registered and the Intelligence Bureau has been informed, he said.
Published on 27 December 2018
- “Time to prioritize geo-economics over geo-politics”
- Bangladesh in favour of importing hydropower from Nepal
- “If Trump and Kim can…”: Nepal prods India, Pak over stalled SAARC meet
- Foreign Minister Gyawali to visit India tomorrow
- Qatar Airways launches global campaign to inspire travellers to explore new destinations in 2019