IDP launches Study Abroad app to connect students in Nepal with leading universities
Kathmandu, 19 May (2020) – Students exploring international study options now have a new way to connect with the world’s leading universities thanks to a new app launched by IDP Education.
IDP Education, global education specialists, launched the IDP Study Abroad app to provide students with the opportunity to explore their international study options right from the comfort of their home.
Abhishek Shrestha, IDP Country Manager for Nepal, said the app brings IDP’s 50 years of knowledge and experience in helping people connect to the best university course together on an easy to use digital app.
“We understand there are current challenges with travelling, that’s why we launched this app earlier than planned. Our goal is to provide students with research tools they can access, right from their fingertips,” Shrestha said.
“Studying overseas is a life-changing experience. Choosing where and what to study is a critical decision that can provide a launchpad for career and lifelong success,” Shrestha said.
“With so much information available, it can be hard to find a source of truth.
“With this app, students can have confidence that all institutions listed are high quality and that they have the support of IDP’s expert team with them at every step of their research journey.
The app empowers students to:
- Find and shortlist favourite courses from over 650 universities
- Track university applications with real-time updates and personalised notifications
- Discover the real local experience with tips and advice from international students
The IDP Study Abroad app is the latest digital initiative as part of IDP Education’s vision to build the world’s leading platform and connected community to guide international students to achieve their lifelong study and career goals.
- VYCCU lives up to notion ‘cooperative indeed are friends in need’
- Mobile application dealing with agricultural issues
- Sufficient water creates opportunities in remote village
- Khalti collaborates with JALTAN for online payment facility
- Qatar Airways becomes official airline sponsor of the Union for International Cancer Control