NCC Chair Shrestha urges Finnish industrialists to invest in Nepal
Kathmandu, 29 March – Nepal Chamber of Commerce (NCC) Chairman Dr Rajesh Kaji Shrestha today urged the visiting Finnish industrialists and entrepreneurs to investment in Nepal’s physical infrastructure, tourism, agriculture and hydro power sector and draw benefits.
Shrestha made the remark while welcoming the Finnish delegation accompanied by Finland’s Ambassador, Jorma Suvanto, at the ‘Doing Business with Finland Seminar’ held on Tuesday.
At the seminar, Ambassador Suvanto apprised the participating NCC officials, working committee members, and representatives of the different organizations and industrialists of the companies based in Finland along with the technologies, capital and legal provisions on import and export.
Suvanto noted the vast possibilities on promoting trade between Nepal and Finland and called for diversification of the various aspects of the bilateral relations between the two coutnries.
The Finnish envoy stressed on need for strengthening the relations through development partnership and trade relations. RSS
- Ncell to support IOE with Scholarships and Excellence Awards
- Ncell introduces ‘Travellers’ SIM’
- Khalti and NIC Asia Bank bring 10 percent bonus offer on National ICT Day
- Thegana Services launches new address system in Nepal
- Khalti gets license from Nepal Rastra Bank to operate as payment service provider