NCC Chair Shrestha urges Finnish industrialists to invest in Nepal
Kathmandu, 29 March – Nepal Chamber of Commerce (NCC) Chairman Dr Rajesh Kaji Shrestha today urged the visiting Finnish industrialists and entrepreneurs to investment in Nepal’s physical infrastructure, tourism, agriculture and hydro power sector and draw benefits.
Shrestha made the remark while welcoming the Finnish delegation accompanied by Finland’s Ambassador, Jorma Suvanto, at the ‘Doing Business with Finland Seminar’ held on Tuesday.
At the seminar, Ambassador Suvanto apprised the participating NCC officials, working committee members, and representatives of the different organizations and industrialists of the companies based in Finland along with the technologies, capital and legal provisions on import and export.
Suvanto noted the vast possibilities on promoting trade between Nepal and Finland and called for diversification of the various aspects of the bilateral relations between the two coutnries.
The Finnish envoy stressed on need for strengthening the relations through development partnership and trade relations. RSS
- Meet Ginger: Nepal’s first robot waiter is ready to take your order
- ADB to provide US$180 million to improve Nepal’s main East–West Highway
- Tank-fill tourism booms in Nepal
- Nepal eyes Qatari investments in energy, tourism
- World Bank Board approves $100 million to help deepen Nepal’s financial sector reforms