Ncell hands over prizes to first 14 super sellers
Kathmandu, 11 November (2019) – Ncell Private Limited has handed over prizes to 14 point of sales (PoS)/retailers of Kathmandu and Lalitpur as a part of its ongoing campaign ‘Ncell Super Seller’. The retailers on Monday received prizes—gold, laptop, mountain bike and washing machine amidst a function.
Seven retailers Rijan Dairy (Buspark), Om Sai Ram Communication (Manamaiju), Sharp Solution (Kalanki), TRL Electronic Shop (Nayabazaar), M.K Store (Satungal), DR Vision Centre (Thamel, Pipalbot) and Shree Pashupati Enterprises (Nayabazaar) each have won 1 tola of 24 carat gold. They had won 1 tola gold under the Gold category of the campaign.
Under the Silver group, four retailers Rana Store (Milan Tole), N.B.T Mobile Marmat Centre (Jorpati), Raj International Traders (Samakhusi) and Biki Electronics (Imadole) have won mountain bike. Similarly, New Kankai Store (New Baneshwor) and Saraswati Khadya Store (Bhaisepati) each have bagged laptop. Damodar Frame Pasal (Balaju) has received a washing machine.
The prizes were handed over to the first 14 retailers jointly by Andy Chong, CEO of Ncell and celebrities Sandeep Lamichhane, Priyanka Karki and Shiva Pariyar. Ncell will continue to hand over prizes to eligible PoS/retailers across the country under this scheme.
Retailers in the programme said they were encouraged by this campaign of Ncell and feel happy to be a part of Ncell business.
‘Ncell Super Seller’ campaign is in place from March 15 for a period of 10 months. For participation in this campaign, retailers will have to earn a defined points by accumulating points from every purchase of recharge cards and sales of SIM cards and Virtual Fund Transfer (VFT).
Under this scheme, retailers can choose to be in one among the four groups defined as Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze to participate and win attractive prizes like car, Europe tour Package and iPhone X as bumper prizes.
Apart from the bumper prizes, retailers achieving the defined points can get an opportunity to win prizes including bike, scooter, 55 inch smart TV, air conditioner, iPad, electric treadmill, washing machine, and laptop among others.
- Qatar Airways becomes official airline sponsor of the Union for International Cancer Control
- Makalu Base Camp hotels introduce food menu for trekkers
- GBG BizFest and BizStart 2019 attracts 210 Startups and 10,000 visitors
- Ncell brings ‘All Net Voice Pack’
- Ncell’s Tihar offer: Four times more 4G data bonus
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries