Ncell launches new scheme on PRBT
Kathmandu, 22 September (2019) – Ncell customers can now record their own tones, keep them as their play back ring tone (PRBT) and ask others to use their tones. That is not all; customers can share/promote their tones and win attractive cash prizes every week.
Ncell Private Limited, for its prepaid customers, has introduced an updated version of its popular ‘PRBT Aafnai Dhun’ service, allowing customers to record their own tones ‘Aafnai Dhun’ (Do It Yourself PRBT), share the tones in social media platforms to use as PRBT, earn bonus balance on each activation of the tone and win prizes.
This campaign is coming into effect from Monday (September 23). Owner of the tone that gets highest activation during the week wins Rs 30,000, while second highest activation will bag Rs 20,000. Every week on Monday, top two winners of the previous week will be announced.
On the first activation of the tone, a tone owner earns Rs 3 as bonus balance and after that the owner will get Rs 30 bonus on every 10 activations of the tone. This bonus balance will be valid for 30 days and can be used for on-net call, SMS and browsing data.
To participate in this scheme, customers are first required to dial 17117 to activate PRBT Aafnai Dhun service and record no more than 29 sec long tone to partake in this interesting scheme. It costs Rs. 10 (including tax Rs. 12.77) for the monthly PRBT service.
PRBT owners will get their tone identity (ID) code and a link in a SMS once they accept to keep their recording as their own tone. The link can be copied and shared in social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram etc for the promotion and request other to activate the tone as PRBT.
Ncell said that the company is delighted to bring this campaign for customers to provide them an opportunity to showcase their talents. This campaign will remain in place for 12 weeks.
- Qatar Airways becomes official airline sponsor of the Union for International Cancer Control
- Makalu Base Camp hotels introduce food menu for trekkers
- GBG BizFest and BizStart 2019 attracts 210 Startups and 10,000 visitors
- Ncell brings ‘All Net Voice Pack’
- Ncell hands over prizes to first 14 super sellers
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries