Ncell’s Dashain Offer: Bonus data on recharge
Kathmandu, 4 October (2019) – This Dashain, Ncell customers will get bonus data on every recharge of Rs.100 and above and they can use the allocated data to share their excitement and celebration.
Ncell Private Limited has announced launching of Dashain Offer under which every customer topping up Rs 100 – Rs 1000 gets certain volume of data ranging from 100 MB to 1 GB as bonus. The offer is coming into effect from Friday (October 04) for a period of 15 days.
Under this offer, Ncell customers who recharge Rs 100 gets 100 MB data with validity of 1 day. Those who top up Rs 200 and Rs 300 will receive 200 MB (valid for 2 days) and 300 MB (valid for 3 days) respectively.
Likewise, customers recharging Rs 500 and Rs 1000 are entitled to get 500 MB (valid for 5 days) and 1 GB (valid for 10 days) respectively.
Ncell believes that the bonus data volume will add value to customers, enabling them to stay connected and share excitement during this festival time.
Balance Recharge Bonus Data Validity
Rs 100 100 MB 1 day
Rs 200 200 MB 2 days
Rs 300 300 MB 3 days
Rs 500 500 MB 5 days
Rs 1000 1 GB 10 days
- Qatar Airways becomes official airline sponsor of the Union for International Cancer Control
- Makalu Base Camp hotels introduce food menu for trekkers
- GBG BizFest and BizStart 2019 attracts 210 Startups and 10,000 visitors
- Ncell brings ‘All Net Voice Pack’
- Ncell hands over prizes to first 14 super sellers
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries