Ncell’s Tihar offer: Four times more 4G data bonus
Kathmandu, 24 October (2019) – Ncell Private Limited, on the occasion of Tihar and Chhath has launched 4G data bonus offer, enabling customers to take benefit from four times more 4G data.
The offer has come into effect from Thursday (October 24) and will remain in place for 15 days. Under this festive scheme, customers buying 75 MB data pack with validity of 1 day and 500 MB data pack which comes with 7 day validity will enjoy four times more 4G data as bonus.
Subscribers who activate 75 MB data at Rs 15 (Rs 19.15 including taxes) get additional 225 MB data applicable in 4G network. This means, customers get total 300 MB data at just Rs 15. Similarly, customers activating 500 MB data priced at Rs 75 (Rs 95.77 including taxes) get total 2000 MB data including additional 1500 MB 4G data as bonus.
To get benefited from this offer, customers can simply dial *17123*44# or they can activate the offer even through Ncell App. 4G bonus data can be used in 4G network coverage area with 4G compatible handset and USIM.
Ncell believes that the additional 4G data bonus will ensure extra value to customers, allowing them to remain online, connected with friends and family members to share festive excitements.
Customers can visit nearest Ncell Centre and upgrade their SIM card to USIM for just Re. 1. Once customers change or update SIM card to USIM, they also get additional 1GB data valid for 7 day for free. This data can be used during day time (5AM to 5 PM). After getting USIM, customers can dial *324# and start enjoying 4G service.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution
- Samsung introduces 1.2μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN1 with faster auto-focusing and brighter images