TAAN concludes basic homestay training
A total of 19 participants participated in the training course which included tourism and hospitality, language, housekeeping, garbage management, welcoming guests and preparing food. Both theory and practical knowledge were imparted to the trainees as part of their capacity building. In view of Visit Nepal 2020 campaign, the training has helped to create basic manpower needed for tourism industry.
A closing ceremony was held on 20 June to congratulate and felicitate the participants in the presence of Chief Guest Mr. Uddhav Prasad Kharel, Mayor of Budanilkantha- 11, Kapan and Mr. Nava Raj Dahal, President of Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal.
President Mr. Nava Raj Dahal urged the trainees to start their own homestay businesses in the best way they can. He suggested trainees to make good use of the training programme and become role models for others.
Mr. Raju Adhikari Chairman of the Ward 11, Kapan, Ms. Lalita Devi Gurung, President of Homestay committee of Kapan and VITOF- Nepal President Mr. Dhurba Simkhada were also present during the closing ceremony.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution
- Samsung introduces 1.2μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN1 with faster auto-focusing and brighter images