Upgrade to Vianet campaign launched
Kathmandu, 9 Aug (2019) – Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd one of the leading Internet and TV provider in Nepal, has launched a campaign termed “Upgrade to Vianet” with new and exciting features for their Consumers. With Combo Pack of Internet and NETTV, Vianet has also introduced extra beneficial features for their Consumers.
Under this scheme, the Vianet customers can get the Combo Pack of Internet and NETTV starting from Rs. 13,500 + VAT for 30mbps for 1 year with which Vianet users are able to experience the newly added features such as Ultraboost which provides the ability for the Consumer to Boost their Internet Speed to 100mbps for 15GB data usage. Along with Ultraboost, Vianet is planning to introduce Viasecure which is enables users to have Parental Control over the Internet making browising experience of Children safe and secure.
With 19 years of customer service experience under its belt,Vianet Communications has always remained in the forefront for providing reliable and affordable Broadband Internet Services. Keeping this in mind, Vianet has also introduced Service Assurance as well; the benefit of the features has already been felt by various Consumers already. Service Assurance will help consumer recover their loss time in service due any technical issues.
With its branches and customer service centres spread across various cities of Nepal such as Kathmandu Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Banepa, Birgunj, Biratnagar, Butwal, Bhairahawa, Dhangadhi, Dadeldhura etc and a recent inclusion of its services to Lekhnath, Vianet Communications looks to provide affordable and reliable Internet and TV packages to its Customers along with relevant features.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution
- Samsung introduces 1.2μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN1 with faster auto-focusing and brighter images