Tata Motors has worldwide outreach: Ganesh Shetty, Head – Customer Care, Tata Motors, International Business, CVBU
Kathmandu, 2 November (2018) – Tata Motors, the largest automobile company in Asia and 17th largest in the world, has been undertaking ‘Global Service Camp’ worldwide.
The Global Service Camp was conducted in Nepal from 28 to 30 November. The sole distributor of Tata Motors in Nepal is ‘Sipradi Trading’ and it organized the Camp in the country.
Coinciding with this special event Lokaantar Team met with Mr. Ganesh Shetty, Head – Customer Care, Tata Motors, International Business, CVBU, and discussed about the various issues related to the performance of Tata Motors in Nepali market.
Watch the interview here:
- ‘National unity’ led Qatar’s resilience against the blockade imposed by neighbors – Yousuf Bin Mohamed, Qatar’s Ambassador to Nepal [Interview]
- Amazon wildfire: A global emergency
- Think Equal: women’s health, Nepal
- Unlike in the past we have broadened our foreign relations: Foreign Minister
- After India, there is China