I don’t believe in gender discrimination: Sonakshi Sinha
Mumbai, 22 May (The Indian Express) – Actress Sonakshi Sinha, best known for her roles in films like “Dabangg”, “Lootera” and “Rowdy Rathore”, says her friends group comprises both men and women as she doesn’t believe in gender discrimination.
Sonakshi was doing a question and answer session with her fans on Twitter on Saturday where she was asked whether her best friends are men or women.
The 28-year-old replied saying: “I don’t believe in gender discrimination.”
She further shared that she likes to be with her best friends whenever she feels low as they “automatically make me feel better”.
Sonakshi, who turns 29 on June 2, said that she has a special surprise coming up for her fans on her birthday.
“On my birthday I have a special surprise planned for you guys,” she wrote.
On the film front, Sonakshi currently has movies like “Akira” and “Force 2” in her kitty.
- Comic Con Nepal 2019 to pay tribute to Stan Lee
- ‘Buwa’, short film by Kamal Subedi, wins first prize in Ncell Short Film Competition
- 60 Seconds Intl. Film Festival 2019 – Nepal Screening concludes
- Baja Nepal plans to use biology to preserve traditional music
- IMAX Production introduces TV reality show “Big Boss” in Nepal