Farah Khan talks about her next project
Mumbai, 11 Sept – Choreographer-director Farah Khan whose last directorial venture was in 2014 (‘Happy New Year’) wants to return to a film set.
According to reports in a daily, her next project is anything but similar to her previous projects and will see her reinventing herself.
The story will see two strong female characters minus popular male actor. Earlier, there were rumours about Parineeti Chopra and Alia Bhatt being roped in for the project.
And while she doesn’t have anyone in particular in mind for it, she wants to cast someone from the current lot of actors who is free to shoot and doesn’t take anything for granted.
The Times of India
- Comic Con Nepal 2019 to pay tribute to Stan Lee
- ‘Buwa’, short film by Kamal Subedi, wins first prize in Ncell Short Film Competition
- 60 Seconds Intl. Film Festival 2019 – Nepal Screening concludes
- Baja Nepal plans to use biology to preserve traditional music
- IMAX Production introduces TV reality show “Big Boss” in Nepal