‘Jyoti’ screened at Dhunche
The movie was created with support from the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development and UNICEF to promote the slogan ‘Yours and Our Campaign for Nation Building’, said Foundation’s Chairman and comedian, Sitaram Kattel ‘Dhurmus’. He added that the movie was being screened in the district so as to raise awareness.
The movie is expected to raise awareness among the parents and discourage the trend of using child labour in restaurants and hotels.
- Devotees throng Sheshnarayan to observe Haribodhini festival
- Australian climber falls to his death on Ama Dablam peak in Nepal
- Hubei Engineering University VP Li Miao meets Ambassador Paudyal
- Nepalese smuggled liquor seized from vehicle carrying ADM’s signage in Bihar
- First India-Nepal passenger train on broad gauge likely to begin from December