Visually impaired singer brings out album
Senior lyricist Shanti Ram Rai, singer Parbati Rai and poet Bimala Tumkhewa jointly launched the album amidst a function held at Sumnima Hall located with the premises of Kirat Rai Yayokkha office.
On the occasion, singer Rai said she had penned the eight songs of the album during various stages of her life and added that the songs were composed by embodying the pain, grief and tribulations humans face in course of the ups and downs in life.
Apart from the title song, the newly released album constitutes of songs as ‘Kaiyaun Samaya’, ‘Ekanta Yo’, ‘Farkera Naeai’, ‘Khusile Lekhda’, ‘Aruko Bhanda’, ‘Khojdai Nakhoj’ and ‘Mayako Sanghar’.
The album has guest performances by Krishna Bhakta Rai, Anju Pant, Narendra Pyasi, Smriti Shahi, Rajesh Payal Rai, Shreya Chemjong, Sundar Lama and Kabita Kafle. The price of the album produced by Jyoti KC and Kiran KC is fixed at Rs 250.
- Corona! You are the deadliest virus (Poem)
- Comic Con Nepal 2019 to pay tribute to Stan Lee
- ‘Buwa’, short film by Kamal Subedi, wins first prize in Ncell Short Film Competition
- 60 Seconds Intl. Film Festival 2019 – Nepal Screening concludes
- Baja Nepal plans to use biology to preserve traditional music