PM election process rescheduled for Tuesday
Kathmandu, 4 June – The election process for a new Prime Minister to be held today has been postponed and rescheduled for Tuesday.
The election process has been fixed for 1:00 PM Tuesday, giving some time for seeking a political consensus. RSS
- Foreign Minister Kono arriving, Nepal-Japan aviation agreement in the offing
- NC striving to sort out thorny issue of statute amendment
- PM directs civil servants to serve citizens at their doorstep
- Prachanda visiting India, China to better Nepal’s relations with neighbours
- Government to adhere to the constitution: PM Oli