PM election process rescheduled for Tuesday
Kathmandu, 4 June – The election process for a new Prime Minister to be held today has been postponed and rescheduled for Tuesday.
The election process has been fixed for 1:00 PM Tuesday, giving some time for seeking a political consensus. RSS
- PM talks about plots to bring the government down: Unfounded fear or deflection tactics?
- Nepal’s ousted female deputy speaker vows to fight on for gender equality
- Prachanda’s own goal
- Deuba dictates terms while selecting candidates for National Assembly, leaves other leaders dissatisfied
- Hetauda most probably to become permanent capital of Province-3, province to be named Bagmati
- Caught between Indo-Pacific Strategy and BRI Deependra Khadka Nepal is a tiny Himalayan nation situated between two Asian giants: China and India...
- If a tree falls in Nepal, will anyone care?
- The MCC and Nepal’s strategic ties with the US
- Qatar expresses its concern that Saudi didn’t allow Health Minister to attend GCC meeting
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs renews Qatar’s call to create binding security agreement for Middle Eastern countries