PM Oli to attend Indian PM Modi’s swearing-in
Kathmandu, 28 May (2018) – At the invitation of Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli is paying an official visit to India to attend the former’s swearing-in ceremony to be held on May 30, 2019 in New Delhi.
Pime Minister will leave Kathmandu for New Delhi on May 30, 2019.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will have a meeting with his Indian counterpart.
He will be accompanied by his spouse and other high-ranking government officials.
Prime Minister will return home on May 31, 2019.
- Deputy PM Ishwar Pokhrel meets top UN officer in the US
- Agreement with CK Raut and AIM ends violence: PM Oli
- Foreign Minister Kono arriving, Nepal-Japan aviation agreement in the offing
- NC striving to sort out thorny issue of statute amendment
- PM directs civil servants to serve citizens at their doorstep