RPP to vote in favor of amendment bill
Kathmandu, 30 April – The parliamentary party meeting of the ruling Rastriya Prajatantra Party today has decided to vote in favor of the constitution amendment bill which was registered at the parliament last night.
The meeting held at the RPP parliamentary party office at Singh Durbar decided to support the bill to given an outlet to the current political deadlock, said chief whip Kunti Kumari Shahi.
However, only 27 lawmakers out of 37 were present in the meeting. RSS
- Foreign Minister Kono arriving, Nepal-Japan aviation agreement in the offing
- NC striving to sort out thorny issue of statute amendment
- PM directs civil servants to serve citizens at their doorstep
- Prachanda visiting India, China to better Nepal’s relations with neighbours
- Government to adhere to the constitution: PM Oli