‘Don’t take unnecessary concern on Nepal’s internal affairs’
Kathmandu, 13 Feb – CPN (Maoist Centre) leader Narayan Kaji Shrestha, who is currently on India visit, has urged Indian leaders not to show unnecessary concern in the internal affairs of Nepal.
Leader Shrestha said this in a meeting with Indian National Congress leaders, Karan Singh, Mani Shanker and Ananda Sharma, in Indian capital, New Delhi, on Monday, said Shrestha’s secretariat sources.
As Nepal’s domestic affairs advance on the consent and collaboration of Nepali political parties, the concerns from outside is no more the need, Shrestha said.
Addressing a programme organized by All India Nepali Solidarity Forum today, Former Foreign Affairs Minister Shrestha, also the Chief of CPN-MC’s Foreign Affairs Department shared the government was making preparation to announce polls date to expedite the constitution implementation process.
Leader Shrestha left on a four-day visit to India immediately after the talks with UML Chairperson KP Sharma Oli on election turned positive. Shrestha is scheduled to call on top leaders of Indian ruling party, Bharatiya Janta Party, on Tuesday. RSS
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog