DPM Thapa urges UDMF to participate in local poll
Biratnagar, 19 March – Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Federal Affairs and Local Development Kamal Thapa, has urged the UDMF to participate in local poll.
Talking to media persons at Biratangar Airport today, DPM Thapa opined for paving a moderate way to forge consensus to participate the UDMF for local poll.
He said that no parties should miss the chance of participating in local poll as Election Commission was making preparations for the election in full phase.
He added that the local bodies were made powerful as per the real value of local governance after the unification of modern Nepal.
In another note, DPM Thapa who is also the chair of Rastriya Prajatantra Party added that his party was preparing to submit memorandum to the election commission regarding the EC’s decision of removing the portion of Hindu state and monarchy from RPP’s statute.
He added that EC’s such decision was not acceptable to them. RSS
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog