Urologist Dr. Kunwar wins “Young Innovator” award
Kathmandu, 13 March (2020) – Dr. Kiran Jung Kunwar has won “Young Innovator” award.
American Society of Transplantation has awarded Dr. Kunwar with the prestigious award. He is currently working at Shahid Dharma Bhakta National Transplantation Centre in Bhaktapur.
The US organization awarded Dr. Kunwar for the research on kidney transplantation of a brain dead person.
Dr. Kunwar has previously been awarded with 10 million rupees for research in kidney transplantation.
He won the award last October at Asian Transplant Summit in South Korea where his research paper was deemed the best among all papers.
Dr. Kunwar holds a PhD in Urology.
- Team Nepal competing in FIRST Global Challenge- International Robot Olympics
- Experts call for reforms on budget openness and participation
- Nine important facts about Koshi Barrage of Nepal
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended