Leopard on the prowl in Kuleshwar under control
Kathmandu, 1 June – A leopard sighted in the compound of Narendra Pokharel’s house at Kuleshwor in Kathmandu Metropolitan City-14 today has been taken under control.
Stating that the leopard entered Pokharel’s compound at night, Deputy Superintendent of Police at Metropolitan Police Sector, Kalimati, Hem Bahadur Thapa, said that security personnel were able to bring it under control after five hours of efforts.
Security personnel captured the animal with anesthetic darts after coordinating with the Department of Forest and employees at central zoo.
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog