Nepal’s parliamentarian requests Indian home minister to control SSB atrocity
Kathmandu, 1 June – A Nepali parliamentarian has attracted Indian home minister’s attention to Indian border force Seema Suraksha Bal (SSB)’s atrocities in Nepal-India border.
Sanghiya Samajwadi Forum Nepal parliamentarian Abhishek Pratap Sah submitted a memorandum to Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh remarking that SSB’s activities have been “deteriorating the relationship” between two countries.
See full text of memorandum:
Parliamentarian Sah told Lokaantar that Singh was positive about cementing India-Nepal ties.
“Indian home minister expressed worries about Oli government’s treatment to Madhesi people,” parliamentarian Sah added.
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog