Public awareness drive against religious conversion
Kanchanpur, 28 May – The Kanchanpur Chapter of Hindu Jagaran Yuba Sangh Nepal has initiated public awareness drive against religious conversion from today.
The two-day campaign has been put in place in different parts of the districts to make public aware on the issues of religious conversion, gender-based violence, caste-based discrimination and child marriage.
Sangh’s Kanchanpur Chapter Chair Hari Prasad Joshi said as many as 2,000 youths are involved in the campaign against social and religious anomalies.
Earlier, the Ghorahi municipality was declared a religious conversion free area at the initiative of the Sangh.
- 7 secrets of the only living VC recipient Gurkha soldier
- AF’s report on torture of detainees in police custody published, reparation strongly recommended
- Health workers in Kapilvastu giving their best in fighting the pandemic
- How secure is your digital home?
- Commemoration of 70 years of the first Annapurna ascension by French alpinists led by Maurice Herzog