14 British Virgin Islands industries to invest Rs 8 billion in Nepal
Kathmandu, 24 June – Fourteen industries within the British Virgin Islands have received approval from the Nepal government to invest in various sectors in Nepal.
As per the approval, the industries will invest the total around Rs 8 billion in different areas in the country with about Rs 4 billion in service sector alone, said the Department of Industry.
With this, around 2054 Nepalese are expected to engage.
- Hamro Keyboard adds voice typing support and dynamic keyboard sizes
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution