China’s President Xi Visits Poland to Boost Trade, Business
Warsaw (Poland), 20 June – China’s President Xi Jinping is in Poland for a visit that is expected to boost Chinese investment in the region and open the Chinese market to Polish food producers.
China is seeking to develop large infrastructure and energy projects in Europe and Poland has been its largest partner in central and eastern Europe.
Bilateral trade is worth tens of billions of euros, but most of it is accounted for by imports from China. Poland is seeking to increase its exports with deals to be signed during the visit.
Xi and his wife arrived late Sunday and had dinner with Polish President Andrzej Duda. They were treated to a folk ensemble’s concert.
On Monday, Xi is also due to meet Prime Minister Beata Szydlo.
- Hamro Keyboard adds voice typing support and dynamic keyboard sizes
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution