Ncell brings ‘All Net Voice Pack’
Kathmandu, 12 November (2019) – Ncell prepaid customers can now enjoy worry free voice conversations with their friends and families in all network in Nepal.
Ncell Private Limited has launched an attractive ‘All Network Voice Pack’ for its prepaid subscribers, enabling them to enjoy voice calls in any other local network at as low as Re.1 (excluding taxes) per minute.
Currently, it costs Rs 1.99 (excluding taxes) per minute for Ncell customers while making call to any other network.
This pack has come into effect from Tuesday (November 12). Under this pack, customers can buy 20 minutes of talk time applicable for all network at just Rs 20 (Rs 25.54 including taxes). This is the first of its kind pack launched by Ncell in the country that allows customers to enjoy voice calls at much affordable rate in any other local network.
Ncell prepaid customers willing to subscribe this pack can dial *17118*7#. After subscription, the pack will remain valid for next 24 hours.
Ncell believes that this pack will add value and help our valued prepaid customers to remain connected with friends and families in all networks at the most affordable rate. The offer will remain in place till 9th Feb 2020
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution
- Samsung introduces 1.2μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN1 with faster auto-focusing and brighter images