NEPSE hits highest point so far
Kathmandu, 23 June – The Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) surged 18.78 points to hit the highest 1666.99 points so far.
Transaction worth about two billion rupees was carried out in the share market today, according to NEPSE. The insurance group had the highest transaction at the close of market. Shares worth Rs 1.989 billion of a total 135 companies were traded in the share market which reached the historic highest points.
The insurance group of companies has seen the highest increase of 69.69 points while the hydroelectricity group and the commercial bank group have increased by 40.83 and 23.17 points respectively.
Likewise, the development bank group index has increased by 12.97, the hotel group’s by 11.23, the production sector by 34.86 and other group by 1.18 points. Although all groups index has gone up that of the financial group has slid by 6.94 points.
- Hamro Keyboard adds voice typing support and dynamic keyboard sizes
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution