Nepse Index up by 11.35 points
Kathmandu, 28 June – The benchmark index at Nepal Stock Exchange went up by 11.35 points or 0.66% to close at 1,724.19 points.
The total turnover of the day stood above Rs 1.84 arba, where more than 49.41 lakhs unit shares were traded through 7,650 transactions.
Sensitive index and float index went up by 2.58 and 0.95 points respectively.
All the sectors at Nepse landed on green.
- Hamro Keyboard adds voice typing support and dynamic keyboard sizes
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution