Revenue collection target to go unmet
Kakarvitta (Jhapa), 22 June – Mechi Customs Office, Kakarvitta has said that it was going to miss the target of revenue collection set for the current fiscal year.
The office in the first 11 months of the current fiscal (2072-73 BS) collected the revenue of Rs 6.04 billion which is 85.99 per cent of the target.
The office said that unofficial economic border blockade in the south was the main reason behind the fall in revenue collection. It may be noted last fiscal year the office’s revenue collection was 102.84 per cent more than the target.
- Hamro Keyboard adds voice typing support and dynamic keyboard sizes
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution