Rs 7.5 million tax collected from Yarsha collectors
Mugu, 5 June – The local administration, Mugu collected Rs 7.5 million in revenue from the pickers of Yarshagumba (the precious wild herbs available in highlands) in Mugu this season.
This amount was collected as entry fee to the herbs collection sites from the pickers. The Mugu local administration allowed the people to pick the precious medicinal herbs from May 23 to 31. The entry fee for a picker from 23 districts except Mugu was Rs 1,500 and for the pickers from other remaining districts was Rs 2,000 per head.
According to Mugu VDC Secretary Resham Bahadur Rawal, 2,672 people from the districts and 1,794 from outside the district reached Yarsa grown sites to pick the lucrative herbs.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. received full amount of Bank Guarantee from the Italian Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
- 15 important takeaways from Rs. 40 billion budget of state-1 for fiscal year 2077/78
- Reaching the unreached together with the local government
- Samsung elevates data protection for mobile devices with new security chip solution
- Samsung introduces 1.2μm 50Mp ISOCELL GN1 with faster auto-focusing and brighter images